rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$200K Student Debt. No job. Time to skip the country?

0K Student Debt. No job. Time to skip the country?

Quote: (01-19-2011 09:23 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Boston,

"I wonder how many American students are walking away from their educational debt just like those who walk away from houses?"

I think its tons. Hell, if I was $200k in debt, you can guarantee I would be ghost, never to return.

"Yes, well, he also has to live with the gnawing truth that he screwed the system"

Ha. What is it with kids these days? When I was coming up, the whole purpose was to get over on the system.

We need an update from the original poster. I guess he skipped town?

G - Interesting insights. I mean I have some long discussions on whether the doc was doing the right thing. The cost of education, how debt equals slavery etc.

Btw, the gnawing truth of screwing the system was a direct quote from the guy himself. I do think that he levered every card in his deck to break out of the debt cycle. While his classmates are beginning to pay their loans payments, he is stacking $$s waiting for a clean credit report.

Messages In This Thread