rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happens when you break 220 lbs?

What happens when you break 220 lbs?

My bench max is 330lbs at 170lbs bodyweight. Dudes are either impressed or jealous, they notice your build immediately, ask you for advice, tiny percent of them try some lame AMOGing etc.

Girls ABSOLUTELY don't care how much you squat, deadlift or bench. They mostly care about how you look with those muscles, how you stand out with those muscles, and how you use those muscles to ravage them in bed. My gf loves my build, hipster chicks love it because you stand up from their ironic herbs, metal girls think I am a guido so I catch some of them checking me out but they will never flirt with me in front of their metal friends, shy girls are often frozen in my company and it's really hard to open them up if they don't drink.

Where muscles find most success with the girls here is in the so called "turbo folk" culture. Girls who are into that are often sub 95 IQ, in slutty clothes, and looking for the flashiest muscleguy with a bottle of something fancy looking on the table. Basically, Balkan guidettes. Since Bosnia is pretty cheap, you can get a bottle of vodka with 5 red bulls for around 30-40€ in most places, so the girls will flock to you and it's up to you to run minimal game and bed them. Unfortunately, I don't prefer this and I only go to turbo folk clubs during dry spells.

Messages In This Thread