rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you cut local sim to micro sim?

Do you cut local sim to micro sim?

So I have tried to take many phones while traveling. And I found that in the end, actually the iPhone is best for travels. ( assume you got an unlocked one that works with any local SIM card)

I tried many lower end android phones but a lot of them seem to crash or run out of memory, for example, samsaung galaxy y which I used, but couldn't load more apps, and others which are slow.... The iPhone, while many don't like, still have very good performance.

With the iPhone, as you know, you need the micro sim. But if you go to kiosks, mostly you will get the normal sim

Does anyone actually cut the sim into micro sim for their iPhones when they are traveling?

Do you use this?
http://www.amazon.fr/Accessory-Master-E7...504&sr=8-4

For countries like peru I don't think they got micro sim there.... Might need to cut it. but I heared cutting it your self is not good somehow. Not sure if anyone has tried cutting them before.

Messages In This Thread