rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interrupting a conversation

Interrupting a conversation

Quote: (01-24-2013 02:12 PM)johnwu Wrote:  

In this specific situation, you refer to it as "getting chumped." You obviously aren't on amicable relations with this guy, and he also thinks that he can step all over you, he senses weakness and does not respect you.

I would say that it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you don't get thrown off your game.
Obviously this guy threw you off your game.

Your problem is that you do not feel confident around competition. Basically you need to work on inner game. If you aren't confident around competition, you aren't confident at all.

When you do have confidence, and competition arises, you can treat it a number of ways, it all depends on what you are aiming for.
If the priority of the night is to get laid, I'm probably going to shut down that competition immediately by simply ignoring them (As this conversation should be with you and some girls, with some guy randomly butting in), and continuing the conversation as if the interruption never happened.
If the priority of the night is to have a good time, I know that there are other girls that I want to test out, i'd welcome the guy into the conversation, if he's weak, he'd get pushed out of the conversation fairly fast, or if he is cool i'd use that to my advantage and make us both look good.

He is actually a good friend of mine - he just gets bored of conversations that aren't relevant to him. He does have a high level of social mastery though - if anything I'm friends with him to pick up some of that.

How would you ignore the guy if he captured the attention of the girls you were talking to?

Cozos: "so then I went-"
Other guy: "hey guys bla bla bla"
Girls: "That's so cool! How did you-"
Cozos: "SO anyways.. back to my awesome topic"

Seems like a pissing contest to me

@GM

What do you mean by "dominate from a high level"?

Messages In This Thread