rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swift Dumped Styles Because He Was Uncut?

Swift Dumped Styles Because He Was Uncut?

wasn't there an rvf poll about how many dudes are cut/un-cut?

I'm un-cut. I was always super self conscious about it growing up. It took years of fucking girls and by the 5th or 6th one I realized, none of em give a shit, none of em even know what they're looking at.

Then in high school and college I started partying with a solid crew. The dudes were nuts and didn't give a shit about anything. We'd go to random parties, get drunk, make a scene, my friends would do shit like drop their pants on demand, girls went nuts for it. Throughout years of this shit I learned the hard way most of the guys I was partying with weren't cut either. Sounds pretty gay that we've all seen each others dicks, but I can say in my case I had a girl blow me in the front seat while two of my friends were in the back seat, and another girl I banged at a party with a circle of people around us, Boogie Nights style.

Anyway I started to come up with some theories, about the effect of circumcision has on guys. What does it do to a man's psyche that, fresh out of the womb and into this world, his dick is mutilated and thousands of sensitive nerve cells are taken from him?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread