rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

Do you know why it's lonely? because you're trying to win. Most people are losers. And losers hate people trying to win. One the guys I train MMA with had an amateur fight a few weeks ago and got beat pretty bad. He's one of these guys who's always followed the herd and as of the last year or so is trying to break free and improve himself. Anyways, at the event, he had a good group of his 'friends' there and when he lost I heard more than a few of them making snide jokes about him 'trying to be tough'. We went drinking afterwards and some of them were giving him shit there as well. Guys and girls. I could tell it got under his skin a bit and the next day I told him the following: The reason the guys are making fun of you is because you make them feel like less of men. Sure he lost, but he had the balls to try and get in the cage. Where were they? Oh yeah, WATCHING. These fags have never taken a serious chance in their lives. In life, you have to try to be a winner. By default, we're all losers. So here he is trying to be a winner. These guys have just embraced being losers. Scared losers. I also told him that the reason the girls make fun of him is because they're boyfriends are losers and deep down they know it. He's been hanging out with us more and more and less with his old 'friends'.

So to tie this back to the theme of Red Pill Isolation, it's simply because you have the winning attitude, and most people are losers. Don't stress. I've come to find gyms and the forum are great places to be around the right types of people, not the toxic losers that comprise the majority of our society. Keep your heads up boys. Keep pushing through.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread