rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

Quote: (01-31-2013 09:14 AM)painter Wrote:  

That was a great article, it put into words something I've been feeling for a while now. Most of my friends are married with kids. Their women run the show and they're barely allowed out and when they do get out they just pound booze and act like teenagers. Basically they've gone from being men to having mom's again. And because they're married they don't work out, they dress like bums and see no need for improvement because they've "got it all" now. Divorces are starting to hit and I can see the wake up call starting to dawn on some of them.

The few single friends I have are blue pill. I've tried bringing this stuff up with them before thinking it would be great to bring someone who could use this knowledge into the fold but they are too brainwashed and they start spouting stupid shit about love and being gentleman and all that crap and turn it around into me being some kind of screwed up asshole. Just trying to pull one guy out of the Matrix seems impossible in my neck of the woods. Each time I've tried has been an eye opening experience that teaches me to shut the fuck up and keep it to myself.

I can't go out with any of them because it's one cockblock after another which El Mechanico mentioned in another thread is what sets Game guys apart from the rest: we don't cockblock. We see a guy going to work on a girl and we either let them do their thing or help out if we can. I can't count anymore how many times I start chatting up a girl and one of my married or single friends jumps right in and says stupid shit or puts me down as a joke or just chases the girl away. It's fucking retarded.

I've noticed the isolation I have since taking the red pill. I go out alone, not as much as I could or should but it's preferable to going with a bunch of cockblockers. In a bar all I can see are manginas and maybe one guy with natural game. There's no one to strategize with or work with or analyze with or just kick back and know you're hanging out with someone who understands this stuff and is on the same wavelength. I'm drifting away from and jettisoning friends because we have little to nothing in common anymore.

He hit the nail on the head, taking the red pill complicates your life in a lot of ways but it's better than being brainwashed. My hat is off to Roosh who puts himself 100% out there and now has a target on his back in order to enlighten men.

This is why the forum is such a great place. We can come here and even if we argue and disagree about stuff we're all on the same wavelength. The forum brings us together and eases the isolation while you're here. We can talk freely about stuff that gets you shunned in real life social circles. And you know that if you were out and about with any guy from the forum he would try and wing you or leave you the fuck alone when you start chatting up a female.

Great post lad, most men aren't strong enough to take the red pill unfortunately, I've attempted many times with members of family who were failing with women and others who were failing at life. MattC was my first real success and so far only success at getting someone to understand why the red pill will make their life better (for the most part). Many men are made for servitude, questioning why is driven out of you at school but subconsciously many do it. I'm happy I have two buddies who I hold in high regard because they are both free of brainwashing. We're working on a little project ourselves and hope to document it all very soon.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread