rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

I actually feel like there's lots of guys in the West who I can sense are not happy with the state of things. They may not come right out and say it, and they still have a lot of programming running blue pill software, but I can see the glimmer of truth registering in their eyes. It's funny, so many times I'll say something to a guy or a group of guys and the first thing they'll do is look around real nervously and give me a look like "I don't think we're allowed to talk like that".

That said, I don't feel like I identify with a lot of guys around here either. I'm into a lot of the red pill perspective, but I also am focusing on building up some things in my life so going out all the time and racking up notches just isn't a priority or even that appealing right now. I run some game until I secure a quality girl for 3-6 months so I have someone to take care of my needs and that's about it until I accomplish some goals that are important to me.

Messages In This Thread