rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where would you go in SE Asia RIGHT NOW, if you had 2 weeks and heaps of $$$

Where would you go in SE Asia RIGHT NOW, if you had 2 weeks and heaps of $$$

I am currently just chilling in Asia, staying with family, enjoying some R&R.

I have two free weeks from today, to do absolutely anything. I haven't been to SE Asia before, so I have my sights set on there.

My question to you is, where would you go in SE Asia for the next two weeks? I'm pretty flush right now, I ain't sweating the cost of a flash hotel, taxis etc etc. I'm ready to spend.
Some backgroud on me:
26, Asian (Chinese), 5'5, regular looks but I lift hard and definitely more cut up and well dressed than the average Asian dude. Because I'm not a tall Brad Pitt lookalike I try to play towards being the funny witty smart well traveled multilingual interesting guy. Just got out of a VERY long LTR about a year ago, the only girl I'd ever been with, since then I discovered the game (wow) and traveled, I've picked up 4 flags, I want to get to 10 this year. I still have my training wheels on with this stuff and want to hit up a place good for massing some approaches and where I can hope to pick up at least one or two flags to start the year strong.
I was thinking either Phuket, Philipines, Phnom Penh? I don't like to move around too much, probably prefer to keep my feet set for 2 weeks and just work on the females.
Side note: I hate extremely hot, humid weather.

I don't like to choose places based on my race generally but I think SE Asia is probably one place where white dudes and east asian dudes could have very different experiences, so keep that in mind.

I'm more or less set on SE Asia, but if Jan/Feb is a horrible horrible time to go, I might consider somewhere else in Asia. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread