rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Male Chauvinism and Misogyny

RSD Male Chauvinism and Misogyny

These guys need to quit snowflaking.

The second guy demonstrates dominant patriarchal aloof mastery as a 'better alternative' than straight slut hate.

They fail to allow that slut hate is still a better alternative than beta ass kissing.

They also fail to embrace that misogny is a necessary step to where they were. They are hypocrites. I don't say that spitefully. I say it because they personally admit that they needed to experience the hate at a younger age to get where they are. To preach that you shouldn't do something (despite that it led to eventual success) undermines the message.

Feel free to join the baby boomers in reverse-psychology self-flagellatory purgatory. Feel free to excuse the 80% of subsidized-female-empowerment-yet-socially-antagonizing behavior. I will continue to love the sinner but hate the sin. I will only vocalize hatred of behaviors and not the person. It is a false statement to accuse men of misogny when it is actually the socially lecherous and devious behavior that inspires the men to hate.

Messages In This Thread