rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hencredible's Weekend in Rio de Janeiro

Hencredible's Weekend in Rio de Janeiro

Quote: (05-13-2013 11:59 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Another vote for Ipanema as the best neighborhood to stay in? other options?

Damn I should have gotten in better shape. Not enough time to put on that much muscle but at least I can get lean before I go.

I have now been to Rio 5 times in the last year as recently as one week ago and staying for as long as 5 weeks on one of the trips. Have been meaning to throw together a datasheet but just haven't had time.

Stay in Ipanema, followed by Leblon and then Copacabana.

For the beach go to posto 12 in Leblon and thank me after. That is where all the hot young talent goes and is THE place to be. You'll be amazed! Posto 9 (Ipanema) is a has been now and still has some chicks, but also fatties. You wont really see ANY at posto 12. Nothing but hot, young, fit chicks (and fit dudes for that matter).

Thursday & Saturday nights go to Mirroir. It's the hottest club in Rio but also not the cheapest. Its 150-200 reais entrance but that includes consumption.

Friday night go to Black Bar in Leblon (50 reais and includes consumption). From there if you meet girls you can do a venue change with them to either Veloso (1 block away) or take a short cab to the club called Praia (60 reais with consumption). The nights I have been its usually Sertanejo music but lots of girls. A dancing atmosphere so if you don't dance I wouldn't go there. Stay at Black Bar or go to Veloso only.

The places I mentioned are the higher class scene for sure but where I think the hottest chicks are you'll get the most English speakers also.

Any questions, fire away.

Messages In This Thread