rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the game plan for Cancun?

What's the game plan for Cancun?

I've read lots of useful info about cancun on this forum, but still have some questions

Where to Stay?
Should I stay in one of the mega-resorts? They're $150 a night and up, with most being over $200. There are cheaper smaller hotels on the strip in the $80 range. Will staying at the mega resorts provide more day game opportunities? I've heard the mega resorts are strict about guests? Does that mean its hard to bring a girl back? Are the smaller hotels more lenient on this point? What about an AirBnB apartment, would that be a better choice?

The hotel zone is a long strip, like over 10 miles. Is there a particular area of the strip thats better?

Night Life
I've read that the mega clubs are full of drunk partying tourists. The downtown spots are a little more mellow with more locals.
Any tips which mega clubs in particular to hit up? Is downtown even worth hitting up? Sounds like the mega clubs is where the action is at.

Cats with first hand experience please breakdown the best game plan for Cancun. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread