rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the game plan for Cancun?

What's the game plan for Cancun?

Quote: (12-20-2018 03:59 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2018 03:43 PM)gmoneysauce Wrote:  

It has these themed rooms, one being a 'Disco' room where the room is like an entire disco. They also have sex themed rooms. Check out the website. Also, I hear that it is a destination with a good ratio of chicks. It is also close to the main party strip so makes for good logistics.

Quote: (12-20-2018 03:33 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2018 02:47 PM)gmoneysauce Wrote:  

BTW, I'm going to check this hotel in Playa out for a few days, sometime in the next month:
https://www.reinarojahotel.com/
What's so special about this hotel?

Cool, I'll be staying nearby (though not in this hotel). If they have a bar/lounge open to non-guests, i'll definitely check it out.

BTW, I stayed in this hotel. It was actually quite dead and had zero scene at the pool during the day and then had a fucking gay EDM party on the rooftop on one night. I went up there and walked around and was wondering......where are the fucking girls, then realized it was a gay party and quickly left.

However, the rooms are quite insane and would be an awesome place to pull a girl to so I'm probably going to stay there again.

I found a great upscale restaurant/bar in Playa to post up at and hang while the mariachi and norteño bands come in and out and all the evening and play for the customers. You could almost pull off some suit game at this place which surprised me as I had not found any places like this in Playa before. I ended up number closing on a girl there and I'm supposed to meet up with her when I get back from diving in Cozumel.

The bar is right off avenida quinta (the main drag) but is quite hard to find and is really only patronized by upscale mexicans that know about it. All the people I met there lived in Playa or were with someone that lived in Playa.

The place is called La No. 20 Cantina: https://goo.gl/maps/GsdbGw3ioWR2

Messages In This Thread