rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tardiness and Apologies

Tardiness and Apologies

How do you guys handle tardiness when it comes to dates? And how come women beg you to forgive them sometimes and when you do they change from sorry to angry?
Here is tonight's situation which has happened to me in different ways before:
I let her set time and place for our third date due to her work schedule. I arrived on time, got a text saying she would be 15 mins late. After 20 mins I texted a single "?", after 25 I left. She tried to call and text dozens of times after 40 mins, I texted " you wasted my time. I have lost interest". When I got to my hotel room she was waiting in the hallway crying. She pushed her way in and locked herself in the bathroom. After 10 mins I asked her to come out, she hugged me and apologized, I got a bit horny, said I would let it slide for today. She then cried more but pulled back, saying " not my fault, many people on the road today. I don't want to waste your time anymore". I was surprised but just shrugged it off. Now she has been on my bed for half an hour waiting for her tears to dry before goin to work. Obviously an excuse to stay but why? Trying to get me to feel sorry for her? Very peculiar

Messages In This Thread