rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

Well before I ever had a girlfriend I had 'sperg game. A hot girl would talk to me at school and I would say a few words then say "i gotta go" and just walk away. I had a girl once come up to me and ask me if I was going to prom. I told her "who the fuck would want to go to prom" and laughed at her (she wanted me to ask her to prom). I got my first kiss and first blowjob within minutes of eachother, the chick basically had to force me to kiss her because I was a pussy. I had my first LTR at the end of highschool and she broke up with me because she was really depressed. I said "cool" and started telling her about the boss I just beat in a videogame.

Once I had my first real LTR a few years ago. I wouldn't kiss her. She invited me over to help her 'hang her posters' we cuddled in her bed before she said "kiss me" then sucked my dick. I knew things weren't going well with that, but I stuck with it. She broke up with me and I cried, not because I was sad, but because it was so hard for her to tell me she was unhappy. We went on a 'break' and she fucked like 5 dudes (I fucked a few chicks too with my 'sperg game). I went out on st pattys day and pulled a chick super fast, logistics were shitty so we went to mcdonalds. Again too scared to kiss her so on the bus home I didn't know what to do. I rested my head on her shoulder. We didn't bang obviously.

Basically my betaness is inaction. I desire a girl, but am too scared to do anything about it.

Messages In This Thread