rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign travel suggestions for 30th bday

Foreign travel suggestions for 30th bday

OK, so I'm turning 30 this summer and figured it would be a great time to make my first trip out of the states. Hopefully my 30's will involve a lot more international travel than my 20's. I'm planning to go somewhere in Europe or South America for two weeks during July and want to start planning now because I'll need to learn some of the local language over the next few months.

This may go without saying but other than sightseeing, I'd like to go some place where I'm likely to rack up a few notches. My possibilities so far include Prague, Barcelona, and Sao Paolo. I'm not married to any of those places, so if you have any other suggestions feel free to throw them out there.

If it helps with suggestions on where I may do well with women, I'm a 6'1" black guy with a fairly muscular build and intermediate level game. OK, travelers of the Roosh forum, I lay my fate in your hands...

Messages In This Thread