rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

I'm still in the "building a cash empire" mode of my life and don't want to splurge it on travel just yet but am definitely saving up to expatriate someday and have just stumbled across this thread. I don't consider myself Latin or Latino but moreso Chicano as I am Half MExican-American & Half- Apache Native but identify as American period(Had a relative fight against Santa Anna in 1836 Battle of the Alamo in Texas). I had been with a bulgarian immigrant about 6 years ago for almost a year and thought their culture and women were really something else which got me started on the path of eventually moving to Sofia as it is similar to my Mountain West City albeit being dirt cheap to live there. Now this has expanded to other countries as I am VERY into Blondes with green eyes or Brunettes with blue eyes and Mostly tall but have yet to decide where it would be most hospitable for someone such as myself. In the physical department I'm good looking with chiseled features, dark hair/eyes,6'2",over 200lbs,lean& fit,dress euro & tailored and skin wise am darker than most Mexicans in the Southwest but not as dark as my Native brothers.Mid-Dark I call it. My grandmother called me the only Tall& Dark Aztec looking guy she had ever seen or heard about in handed down stories of folklore.

With this look can any of you Latin guys of any descent help out where my look would help me the best in these Euro countries? Your input would be greatly appreciated if not for nothing else than to compare how our looks which seem slightly similar have gotten us the most receptive welcome in these countries. Thanks Forum.

Messages In This Thread