rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

Well...good question actually. There are skinheads and I saw quite a few at times, but most of them were at the places you'de expect to see them (soccer matches, late night train stations,hard rock bars or holes in the wall) .

I dont think most Skinheads in those parts are really looking to beat on East Asian guys. Usually because the Chinese, Japanese , Korean guys are there to study or practice medicine, work at an auto plant etc and they don't usually bother anything. But if you are Muslim or Indian Asian
you could have some issues.

I do know you don't have to worry about Gypsies in Bratislava like you do in other places because the Hooligans usually kill a few each year as a warning to stay out. Im not kidding either.

In general though, the people are cool and festive. The culture is different and you cannot game like here...the jokes are taken differently and they don't laugh at the same shit as us...but they are pretty open people.

Messages In This Thread