rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

Quote: (09-08-2010 09:47 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2010 09:22 AM)exe Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2010 07:16 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2010 06:28 AM)exe Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2010 09:10 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

A Latin is someone who speaks a Latin language. It is not a look.

I agree with this.

Also, the best place to find tall blonds is the Netherlands. Forget other Countries.

I'm in Amsterdam now and can confirm this. I've been traveling around EE for the past two months and I see a significantly higher number of tall blonde Amazon women types here - and tall women in general. They're not all hot but I've seen some fine women here & there. They look cute riding their bicycles around but it looks like a hard life during winter - holding their umbrellas while biking in freezing rain or snow.

LOL. They even ride their bike in the snow while holding their umbrella.

If you're looking for easier girls you should travel to The Hague or Leiden (college town)

I'm planning to go to Utrecht tonight for a day or so. I heard it's also a college town.. any difference between it and Leiden? And The Hague is along the way there. Also, what would be the game plan: social, indirect game or direct? I'm not from Suriname or Dutch Antilles but I've got a nice tan from hitting the beach towns of EE, Croatia and Greece for the past 2 months..

Utrecht is nice too, I prefer Leiden because it's a bit smaller than Utrecht. I live in The Hague and I recommend it if you like clubbing etc.
I have found girls from Rotterdam to be hot also, but I'd go to Leiden or Hoofddorp.
As long as you're not Muslim and speak fluent English you'll be fine.
If you want you can sign up at http://www.hyves.nl (Dutch facebook, also in English) and check out girls.

Another good option is Zoetermeer, you'll really stand out because there aren't many tourists.

As much as I like clubbing, especially if there's good house music, I don't have the energy or the mood right now and am looking for something more low key & chill like bars or lounges or just daygaming. Since it's September, is school (college) in session?

A Dutch guy I met last night in the RLD also told me about hyves but I don't think I'll have enough time to work some social game before I leave Holland unless I change my travel plans.

I notice that Amsterdam is very international: lots of blacks, asians, turkish/arabs, and latin/southern europe/south americans. I'd say Amsterdam is very much a melting pot of different cultures like New York, London, and Berlin. Are these smaller towns like Zoetermeer, Leiden, Tilburg, etc not as culturally diverse and therefore I will stand out and as long as I don't look like a low value foreigner I should do fine? I just called my airlines and extended my stay in Europe for another 3 weeks. Trying to figure out whether I should spend a portion of that time here in Holland or go back to Berlin and the Baltics to game there instead.

Messages In This Thread