rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I have stuck around?

Should I have stuck around?

Quote: (01-17-2013 01:31 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Should I have stuck around[Image: angry.gif]? I could have suggested a five-some and seen if they were down with it?

The fact that they went and bought drinks for these chicks, and then stood there without saying anything indicates that their game is terrible. They were harmless to you so you should have invited them to sit down and make small talk, whatever, try to get them on your good side. This would have dissipated any resentment. This would have demonstrated your value to the girls by showing that you are a natural leader and not intimidated by big dudes. Then you could have gauged the situation to see if they had any game whatsoever. You could have made a judgment call, is it worth my time to stick around and wait for these two herbs to get bored and leave?

Hindsight is 20/20 and I can't say I would have followed this script but I think it would be the correct procedure.

Messages In This Thread