rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Months In The Life Of The G Manifesto: Approach-Number-Conversion Rates

Two Months In The Life Of The G Manifesto: Approach-Number-Conversion Rates

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:18 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2013 04:14 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am constantly listening to her answers and screening and qualifying though. I pay attention to who she is with, what she is doing, when she is leaving, where she lives, why she is out, how she is going to get home.

The Five W's with an H.

I do all of those Ws and H except when is she leaving?

How do you finagle that, especially with it being a weekday (Tues-Thursday)?

Only time I can get that sort of info smoothly is when shes out of town and I ask her when her leaving flight is?

Asking her when she needs to wake up tomorrow, disrupts the fantasy/momentum; so I avoid this question.

Hows your approach/style?

I don't necessarily ask those questions, I ascertain that information from listening to her answers.

when is she leaving? could refer to when she is going home, as in she is a tourist. I want to know if she is leaving the next day, or is on her first day of a week trip etc.

That is a key piece of information that helps make up the puzzle of swooping her.

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:24 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Another question from a previous thread...

How do you approach seated tables at restaurants?

The dynamic is somewhat strained w/them sitting and eating, w/you standing and chatting.

On the other hand, restaurant bars are easier to strike up conversation w/nearby people tho. Been invited to join other groups, etc, etc.

I usually work the restaurant bar or high tops around the bar.

I wont usually approach a table of girls, unless 1) there is an open seat, 2) They are giving me heavy signals 3) I am feeling so good I could cause a tidal wave with my fist 4) I am on an E-tab and my Game is beyond bulletproof. It has been a while on the last one though.

Quote: (01-16-2013 06:34 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Great post G. I have a question regarding Nightclub which you mentioned. Not sure if it was asked before, I fear this thread is going to get very big pretty soon.

Whats your take on the NightClubs? Its clearly you like them and run game on them. You also said you rolled solo. So hows your typical Nightclub night? Do you just arrive suited up, order a drink, place yourself on the bar, constant moving around, chatting up the bartender, the bouncer?

How much time do you "give the club a chance" if its still empty?

Yeah, that is basically what I do. I post and chop. Find the vortex points. Do circles if I have to. Saying "what up" to people and shaking bouncers hands all the way around. People think I own the joint. Spread good vibes.

I usually won't give it much of a chance if it is empty unless I get the "feeling" it will be good. This only comes from experience.

That happened to me the first time I went to KOKO in Montreal and it paid heavy dividends.

Messages In This Thread