rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Months In The Life Of The G Manifesto: Approach-Number-Conversion Rates

Two Months In The Life Of The G Manifesto: Approach-Number-Conversion Rates

So, The People have spoken, so I will bust a little Data on Approach-Number-Conversion Rates. I hope you guys find this useful and it sparks thought and discussion about how we all can continue making our Game better.

First a little background and context:

Location: Large American city, famous for high levels of competition and beautiful women of all stripes.

Frequency of going out: 3-5 nights per week. Let's call it 4 for simplicities sake.

Running Partner or Dolo: Solo.

Venue types: High-end restaurants, bars, lounges and nightclubs. Places with $15-20 cocktails primarily.

Logistics: Heavily in my favor. Dope crib. Dope Building. Dope location.

Competition: Pro-Athletes, Celebs, Billionaire European Tax Dodgers, and of course, all the other fools, idiots and weesh guys associated with high end nightlife.

Game Type: Night Game only. No Online Game. Minimal Day Game.

Game Style: As vicious as the realest you know, only difference is consistence. I'm considered a pro.

Wardrobe: Custom. I rolled Suited Down every night, with some nights with blazer, slacks and v-neck.

Bankroll: On overload. Just playing. Let's put it this way: I am not sweating the cost of a cab or cocktail.

Physical Shape: In Ketosis. Just playing. I still don't even really know what "Ketosis" is. I just like saying it.

Typical Night Game Plan (Step by Step):

1. Hotel bar cocktails
2. Dinner at bar
3. Drinks at lounge outdoor hotel bar
4. Drinks again
5. Club

Spitting at girls at every joint and Spitting Street Game intermixed between venues.

A couple of more notes:

I have been to this city many times, but never made it a Base of Operations.

So, I came to hit it real hard and show everyone that there is a "New Sheriff in Town", so to speak. I had to try to convert the entire city into believing I was the #1.

That being said, there were a lot of "experimental" nights with venues. I was checking places out and not always doing the right thing at the right time, so to speak. My moves and transitions weren't as "crisp" if I was say on The Wessyde.

Also, I was in a "pipe building" mode. So I was talking to every cute girl I saw where there was an opening.

If I am in a city a little longer, I am a little more "surgical" with my Game.

Alright, enough background. Here are the numbers:

Nights out: Let's call it 32. (4 nights per week, 8 weeks).

Approaches: 213. This number is an educated guess. I am counting an "approach" as any time I engaged a girl in conversation. For instance, walking by a girl on the street and spitting something at her, but she doesn't stop, is not an approach. Well, I guess it is, but I am not counting those. I am only counting girls "engaged in conversation" so to speak.

This number might actually be higher, I am not totally sure. It potentially could be as high as 243.

This is 6.6 girls approached per night. Or 7.5 depending on which numbers we use. Keep in mind, some of my nights out, were 2nd dates, which lowers my approach numbers. But even on dates, if I have a chance, I will approach other girls ie, going to the bathroom, get some quick digits from a fly girl etc.

Phone Numbers Crunched: 71. I am very certain on this Data Point. I do collect a bunch of numbers. I am old-school like that. I will get a number from a girl because it gives me "momentum" on the night. I didn't follow up with all of these, but a very high percentage I did, because these girls were fly.

So I basically got a phone number of 33% of the girls I approached.

Swoops: 11. Not too bad. I have had better 2 month periods in my life for sure, but this was pretty solid. I give myself a B. There were plenty of fly girls in the pipe that I fumbled with. But some really fly ones I took down. Two models, one represented her country in the Elite Model Look competition. But knowing the harsh standards we have on the forum, I am sure most on here would never want her. Ha. Just playing.

11 might seem high or low to some of you. Not sure. But the thing I found interesting is that I only convert on 5% of the girls I approach. (Maybe 4% depending on which numbers we use).

It is crazy to think I have been doing this since I was a kid, have everything going for me, and I still only convert at 5%.

In my defense though, many of these girls I "screened out" myself, still 5% seems low.

Also, another Data Point to look at is I converted on 15% of girls who I got their phone number. Also seems pretty low to me. But probably normal.

I still had so much fun doing this. I love Game. I love rolling out, Custom Suited Down with a cigarette in my mouth.

I love the Beautiful Evil that nighttime brings.

I hope you guys liked that I shared this, and this opened up your guys eyes to what is possible, and how hard this stuff really is at times.

If there is one thing that really can be gleamed from this information is that Game really is a Numbers Game. That's it. That is all it is.

Discussion now open. Any questions you have, shoot.

Messages In This Thread