rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quality Versus Novelty

Quality Versus Novelty

Some guys crave the novelty of "strange" pussy. They literally would chase an average new woman instead of repeating with a supermodel. But they would also date aboriginal she-beasts if nothing else were available. They prefer quantity to quality.

I care less about novelty and am just not terribly interested in dating below-average. Even when suicidally lonely and sexually frustrated, I'm still not interested in a "4". Suppose my "floor" is an average "5". That means I get one point of benefit from dating a "6", but five points of benefit from dating a "10". It might be more extreme than that. I would probably drive several hours or take a vacation to see a hottie instead of a slightly above-average woman.

There must be a lot of guys like me. Most guys just lock up a girlfriend and then completely stop looking. I wonder about the prevalence and malleability of preferences. What if a young Roosh had gotten a hot girlfriend? What if a typical beta stumbled upon a pussy paradise?

Messages In This Thread