rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls are all on the same team

Girls are all on the same team

I feel you man. The clearest I've ever seen it was when I met a girl on OKC who claimed to be there for a fuck buddy. Went to her place and I'd fucked her roommate a week earlier. The roommate was on OKC for the same reason. Explicitly stated. Everything changed once they realized I was going to have fucked the both of them, all of their sexual acceptance/openness went out the window and I was scum.

Anyways. I have a few female friends. I get the most out of the ones I don't use to meet other girls. (pretty much all my bangs are from outside sources).

Their roles:
- study buddies
- work at a bar (free drinks, good service, preselection when they squeal as soon as you walk in)
- other forms of preselection. ie. walking around campus I'll get stares from other girls, people here are creatures of routine and I'm good at remembering faces. I'll approach after this has happened.

and the most beneficial: you get to see, close up, the inner workings of a woman's mind. You can see it change over time and learn from it.

For example we all know you can't take her advice at face value, but what you can do is infer what she actually wants/means. Also over time you can see how she changes, how she reacts to events in her life (ie. getting/losing a boyfriend, other emotional highs and lows). I don't know how to describe it, but it helps in reading women you've just met and even dealing with similar situations.

Its also helpful to keep some playfulness/sexual tension in your relationship. Don't do "date" activities, listen to her bitch etc.

Messages In This Thread