rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you guys want to know what my Approach-Number-Conversion Rate is?

Would you guys want to know what my Approach-Number-Conversion Rate is?

Quote: (01-14-2013 08:35 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I have wanted to post this, but I also didn't want to start a bunch of controversy and people questioning me and starting a bunch of fights on here.

But basically, I kept track of all the girls I have met in the first two months of moving to a new city. (It is a large American city known for high competition and beautiful women, which you guys can probably figure out which one it is). I stopped after two months because my pipe was too stacked and I didn't really need to care anymore.

I did this in Montreal I believe as well and I might be able to dig up that info as well. Which could be interesting as a comparison. Also, I have never really done this before so this data is unique from me.

I think you guys would find it interesting and somewhat surprising. I have had second thoughts of posting it. But I think it might be real valuable for people in The Game to see. Keep in mind, I have been doing this stuff since I was a kid, so it can give you a good gauge for people to see what their futures hold.

But I only want to do it if you guys want to see, and I don't want to start a hurricane of drama.

Let me know.

Post in the poll or post below.

Give it up;this after all is roosh v-that's what we're about! In Nairobi my f close rate is abysmal. You guys whine about DC,Toronto,Montreal and Miami,try being a black dude in the land of boring,conservative,pretentious,dishonest and materialistic hoes. I estimate on the highest its maybe 8%.
However when in Dar,Kampala or Kigali the same approaches give me easily at least a 30% f close. More proof that in the game location is king!

Messages In This Thread