rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identity politics gone wild: feminists vs. trannies

Identity politics gone wild: feminists vs. trannies

Quote: (01-14-2013 07:02 PM)Andy_B Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2013 06:56 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

The articles below describe a deliciously ironic argument where one group of nutters turns on another group of nutters trying to out-perform one another in politically correct cant.

This is the inevitable outcome of identity politics. The more irrelevant "rich straight white males" become, the more that different "oppressed" groups will need to fight with each other over increasingly dwindling territory. And as more and more money moves away from the West toward Asia where political correctness has no power, the pie that these groups will be fighting over will get smaller and smaller, so expect these "intra-oppressed" battles to get more and more intense as time goes on.

That was fantastically well observed and I think you're right.

Quote: (01-14-2013 09:36 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I can't help but laugh at gender politics, especially nowadays. These "researchers" write academic papers pushing their personal, convoluted, subversive, ass-backwards views. They have a conclusion in mind even before researching, and pick and choose sources written in the same fucked manner to try to prove that point. They end up talking in circles and disagreeing with each other.

I took a gender studies class to fulfill a humanities requirement and my instructor (a gay man) gave me a D on a paper that was tediously researched and cited (scientific journals that included neuroscience and human biology) that argued against gender being fully socially constructed. I argued that the foundations of gender are biological, and that society constructs ideas of gender around biological sex. I thought it was a good middle ground. I missed one class. Most other students would ditch it weekly. I would read every article and participate. 90 percent of the class that did show up wouldn't even read the assigned articles. When I saw my grade, I was furious, to say the least.

But then I realized that nothing that I could do or say would get through to an ideologue who was so stuck in his beliefs. Nothing would it get me an A in the class except a written version of his lectures. He didn't want conversation. He didn't want critique. He didn't want real world examples. He wanted to push his political agenda on us. I wasn't going to fuck my GPA. I would still critique his views from a red pill point of view during class, but my papers were basically word for word what he said during his lectures. I thought I was going to get at the highest a C+ or a B, but when I checked my grade online, I saw that I got the A. Yet, instead of feeling proud, I felt shameful and defeated.

The problems of the modern leftist education system. Its not education, its teaching you to repeat what you've been told using decent prose and punctuation. I know David Icke is a nutjob with his reptilian stuff, but he's right about one thing. Society has become one run by what he called 'repeaters'!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread