rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything i needed to know about game i picked up from Tom Leykis

Everything i needed to know about game i picked up from Tom Leykis

I first discovered Leykis around 1996 on a radio station in the Baltimore-DC region (I forget which).

What makes the guy innovative is that he was putting forth anti-feminist, pro-male ideas:

1). For a wide, commercial audience on major radio stations

2). In the mid-1990s, when political correctness in the media and on campus was at its worst and going unchallenged because blogs were not a MAJOR cultural force.

Others may have come along and refined what he said and I'm sure he got some of his ideas from somewhere. But for Tom to do what he did when he did was a major step forward for Red Pill thinking (especially considering "The Matrix" hadn't even come out yet and the phrase "red pill" had not even been invented).

I would urge everyone to check out his old shows on YouTube or his new online show. For a while there was a way to download his old programs from his old radio station's Web site. I'd grabbed a bunch but deleted them. I wish I saved them.

Sample topics:
How not to be the gay friend
Women want to be taken
Stop being a gentleman
Reasons to say unmarried
Deadbeat dad wanted posters
Girlfriends nagging about video games
Just say no to strippers
Women over the hill
No one wants 50-year-old women
Fat women are for poor, loser men
Ugly girls have to work harder
Beauty comes in many shapes and sizes (he was being ironic)
Don't go to prom
Women want "vaginamony" (what he calls alimony)

Plus the dozens that have been removed from YouTube, causing my "Leykis Playlist" to now be blank. Damn it.

Messages In This Thread