rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approaches - First Cycle.
00 Approaches - First Cycle.
Quote: (01-15-2013 08:02 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Question: How do you remember exactly how many girls you've approached at the end of the night? Do you take notes or something on your phone as the night goes on or do you just estimate it? My crew and I have been meaning to track our approaches like that to break it down like you have but every time we try we can only vaguely remember how many we've done.

I used to just text myself everytime I did an approach in a nightclub.

During the daytime, I would just carry a pen and a sheet of paper with me, writing down the date, time and place after each approach.

Currently, I keep several spread sheets on my computer, righting down my number of approaches, numbers, dates, and bangs, as well as things like prospects, number of girls banged last year, bang percentage, types of approaches that led to the most results in my area, and anything else I can think of.

I broke up with my last (exclusive) girl end of November/beginning of December last year. Since mid-December, my progress has been moving relatively slowly due to preocupation with my studies. As of mid December, I'm only at...
14 approaches
12 numbers
6 women dated
so far no bangs yet...
Much less than I did last year. Admittedly, been kind of sluggish recently.

Messages In This Thread