rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ease of Lay on a scale of 1-10 In South and Central America

Ease of Lay on a scale of 1-10 In South and Central America

Blacks actually are not as rare in uruguay. 5-10% percent of the population is afro-uruguayan and they have low status. So being black isnt a positive there. Also in general uruguay is a smaller more insular country and social stigma to hooking up with a foreigner seemed higher there. How many guys on here talk about killing it in uruguay? Whether they are black, white or yellow.

Guatemala has a large indigenous population, as does peru but it is a fallacy to assume that all native populations in latinamerica are the same. For example andean natives look a lot different than mayan natives. Also guatemala has belize next door and many guatemalans i met had a desire to visit belize, maybe this also gave them positive associations with being black. Who knows. All i know is how it went down.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread