rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you completely drop girls who give you headaches, or just continue anyway

Do you completely drop girls who give you headaches, or just continue anyway

Twice recently I have completely cut off contact with girls I would've otherwise liked to see again.

One I had boned once, and was probably the hottest chick I've ever been with. But communicating with her was one giant shit test, absolutely impossible to enjoy, and so in the end when she reached out to me I just cut her off so as not to deal with the craziness in my life.

Another I got the number of, but never even went out with. She was somehow causing me more stress through text message than any girl I was actually seeing. Although she was gorgeous and I wanted badly to bang her, I just completely cut her off as well.

I've been thinking a lot about the time I put into girls, and whether much of it is ultimately a waste. Spending time with a girl who I absolutely can't stand is becoming unacceptable to me.

Do you guys deal with the real psychos just to get it in, or do you abandon the atrocious ones?

Messages In This Thread