rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holy Shit, Roosh Is In Another National Mag!

Holy Shit, Roosh Is In Another National Mag!

I think the article was well-written and accurate, though the "sex tourist" headline made me cringe a little. But I know they have to attract page views.

Quote: (01-13-2013 12:19 AM)raliv Wrote:  

Nice article about you Roosh. I was curious as to what you were alluding to when you said that "our manosphere ideas are going to hit the mainstream in 2013." This is a nice start.

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:46 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Roosh, in what ways do you think our manosphere ideas will become mainstream?

I mean that manosphere ideas will be exposed to the mainstream, meaning that more popular news sites will write about us (in a negative way). This exposure will find its ways to guys who are not satisfied with the status quo and ready to take the red pill. It will increase the size of existing manosphere sites and cause new sites to open up. Most importantly, I believe influencers of society (journalists, professors, writers, etc.) will find the manosphere in greater number and be sympathetic to its ideas. Like in Fight Club, we will have allies in high places, even if they can't publicly support us.

Another interesting development is the emergence of a red pill forum on Reddit. It's small right now, but it's mere existence shows that the tide is turning.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

This will take several years to play out, but when it does, things that get shamed and attacked by feminists today will no longer be. There will be more acceptance of our views and criticisms.

Messages In This Thread