rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great comment on a NYT article on The End of Courtship

Great comment on a NYT article on The End of Courtship

File this under Red Pill: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/fashio...#permid=10

Quote:Quote:

Perhaps we can look at this from a different perspective. Yes, it might appear to be a little cheesy to just, "hang out" with these guys rather than a full blown date. I get that. Guys, put a little more into it than that. But not much more; unless the woman is worth it.

I have recently ended a wonderful 20 year run of being a single Father. I am getting married to a fabulous woman. I had most of the custody, so much of my time was spent with my 2 children. The experience gave me a different perspective; the important and quality of loving someone, and what you will do for those who you adore.

When I was first divorced, I went out on the traditional dates; setting it all up, taking women to nice venues, treating them like queens. You can never treat a great woman too well. Therein lies the rub. I quickly recognized that very few women in my age category (I was born in 1960) had put much into themselves; beyond being self absorbed. In this culture, most women seem to have been lead to believe that they should have equal rights, but not equal responsibilities. It's called situational feminism.

So, I cut back on the lavishness of it all; most women I had coffee dates with did not measure up. Frankly, I would rather spend money on my buddies.

Most of you are not even worth the price of the cup of Joe. those that are, have no reason to worry. Good guys will follow up a coffee date with much more quality. Nothing wrong with a guy waiting until there is proof

Note the response of some feminist: "Well don't you sound like a prize."

Messages In This Thread