rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game in university

How to game in university

I'm starting the program next week by doing daygame in a nearby city (live in a small town), but I'm also wondering how to game in the city in my university. For example, I got talking with a girl sitting next to me in the library, she turned out be a teaching assistant at the weekly seminar (is that the right translation? it's the part of the course where you go to the university, make the exercises in the book, and you can ask questions to the teaching assistants) of one of the courses I'm following.
I guess the course of action is to just make conversation, drop small bait, and then GALNUC as described in Day Bang.
My only problem would be the U, as my usual weekend occupation is to play video games with friends from high school (online and sometimes lanparty) and make my homework. What should I do here?

Another question, how come the person in the attached image looks so beta? What is he doing wrong? His face, clothing, demeanor etc. all look OK to me but the overall picture still looks off.
Link to video: http://tweakers.net/video/6827/google-nexus-4.html
[Image: jeMkwdKxIAiK.png]

Messages In This Thread