rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Hate

Travel Hate

I started rocking bowties for about a year going out in SF, mad hate from dudes. Girls thought it was cute, stunning and questioned my sexuality, but we ended up banging anyways.

Went back to undergrad for a weekend w/some fat joints from SF. Hate on SF dress, weather, and "faggoty dress". Hate on the "uptight women and hippies there".

Went into graduate school, hate on my age and my "immaturity". Hate on the fact that I can go out and bang girls.

One dude (who was a virgin) even had the gall to tell me "You only f-ck sluts" Lol, ok buddy (maybe some are sluts, but who isn't nowadays including the girls straight from korea with no english language who I am their first non-BF lay).

Coming back to home after dental school graduation, rolling up in a nice whip. "Nice whip" but a look of jealously.

Going to Thailand solo this Nov-Dec. Hate from everybody. "How many ladyboys did you pick up" blah blah blah. Coulnt help showing them pictures and seeing jaws drop.

Honestly, I am at the point that its registers on my mind that hate is everywhere.

Everybody has a fascade of pleasant-ness, but unless somebody has had similar experiences, there is no point in discussing it for the "hate factor"

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread