rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEVER STOP GOING TO SPRING BREAK!!

NEVER STOP GOING TO SPRING BREAK!!

Men, the time is right for all you to plan a spring break trip.

Spring break represents every AMERICAN mans right to take a trip to someplace hot, drink beer, and chase young pussy....

Men, our forefathers fought for out freedom so that one day their children would have the opportunity to go to spring break without fear of foreign attack.

My grandfather used to tell my stories about driving his car on the highway without the lights on, so the Germans didn't know where to bomb. And I'll BE DAMNED if I am going to spend this Spring at home spanking my monkey. I want to go swimming, I want to drink Corona's, and I want to see some big titties....

I LOVE spring break. I just turned 33, and this year will be my 4th spring break.

So far I have been to:

1.Cancun: College, probably the best so far
2. Bahamas: Right after College. Pretty good
3. Lake Havasu: Age 28. Pretty good
4. South Padre: Age 33. March 2013

I love Spring Break for the following reason:

A) It gives me something to live for: Without spring break, all winter I would stare at my computer screen at work and comtemplate my life's existance. But NOW! I have something to live for!!!

B) Gives me super extra motivation to get my ass into top physical condition. I am going to do so many situps I may be able to self-fellate myself.

C) I will get drunk

D) Young college women from throughout the country will be taking a break from English and Humanities, and hopefully they will be feeling my human anatomy.

GOAL: I want to bang a teenager. And remember, you don't need a condom on spring break, these girls are young....

SO WHO'S WITH ME???????

(I'm definately wearing a condom)

Messages In This Thread