rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are women attracted by money?

Why are women attracted by money?

Evolution seems to have bred women to have a lower sexual desire so that they can be more rational in chasing the most resources to help start a family with.

Also - the sexual drive they have follows two cycles.

Between the ages of 18-25 - they are chasing alpha males. And are more interested in sex.

Whereas - just before they hit the wall - they are looking for a beta provider who they can start a family with. The beta provider may be rich. But he is also stupid since he is investing heavily in a rapidly declining asset. And what sex he gets will be limited to the sex needed to make babies - and the sex that is rationed out by the wife to keep him quiet.

The more interesting angle is where does money help in terms of pulling prime pussy (ages 18-25)? It is a hard thing to analyse since alot of guys who are wealthy also happen to be young, good looking, famous and cool. Think of wealthy young actors, sports stars and musicians.

Take someone like 50 Cent. Even if he were a nobody. I am sure he would pull more top-shelf pussy than a corporate lawyer of the same age who happened to be worth ten/twenty times more. Particularly since 50 Cent would be out in the clubs with the ladies whilst the corporate drone would be staying late in the office. Reminds me of the following Woody Allen quote - “Ninety percent of life is just showing up."

But it is easier for an aspie nerd to focus on builiding a good career and hoping that will one day bring in the women. Than it is to learn the sorts of street smarts (and gym work) a playa like 50 is overflowing with.

Still - it is funny. But these successsful guys don't seem to understand what a declining asset is. The same girl at 30 is not worth the same as when she was 20.

There are different types of intelligence. And the intelligence it takes to learn from books and regurgitate it up for exams is different to the more savvy approach that guys like 50 Cent have.

Apologies for the above. Alot of what I have written has gone in a different direction to my initial post.

Messages In This Thread