rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never tell the police anything!

Never tell the police anything!

I know this might sound obvious to some people, but if you're tussled up the cops: DON'T TELL THEM ANYTHING! They will use it against you. Remember, the cops are not on your side. They are just trying to get convictions.

Sad story: My buddy was fooling around with this drunk girl. Next morning, she has regrets and claims the he raped her. (Somehow she knew this even though she couldn't remember last night.) So the police ask my buddy a deceptive question "Did you have sex with her or did you just touch her a little?" This question made my buddy think that "just touching her" would be a plausible excuse. He tells the cops he only penetrated her with his finger. Boom! He just admitted to rape.

Know your rights. The cops will give you a rough time, but you never have to tell them anything. Demand a lawyer. They will make a lot of threats but in the end they can't force you to speak.

Messages In This Thread