rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Lighter Thread

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-23-2013 03:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

Maaaaan that furry lighter case lol. I want one.

I'm going to order one just for the fuck of it this week.

Well, here I am still empty-handed. I lost this Zippo couple weeks back:

[Image: attachment.jpg10425]   

Real classy color and matched my boots and glasses. In a failed attempt to find something more exotic, looks like Zippo wins out for now. Here's a few contenders, what do you guys think?

[Image: attachment.jpg10426]   

Don't know why as I usually would consider that tacky, but it reminds me of the silhouette dancers on the old Bond movies.

[Image: attachment.jpg10427]   

Not bad. The hard thing, is there is such a fine line between classy and tacky with Zippo's. Dammit.

[Image: attachment.jpg10428]   

No, but it does have Shakira on it, so it gets an honorable mention on the forum.

[Image: attachment.jpg10429]   

Not me either, but I could see some of the personalities here on the forum using this as a good conversation piece.

SO! I will probably end up with the fuzzy case, another toffee colored Zippo, and either the stripper or ace of spades version. Contrary to popular belief, you can travel by air with Zippo lighters. And here is the proof:

[Image: attachment.jpg10431]   
http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1025281

So you CAN travel with two Zippo's. BAM!!!

Messages In This Thread