rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypergamy on Another Level

Hypergamy on Another Level

[Image: push-girls-whole.jpg]

A new series is running called 'push girls'. Now I have first-hand seen the level of damage and psychological trauma of being a paraplegic. Some of the most inspirational people I've encountered have been wheelchair-bound.

However, the fact that such a near-death experience doesn't humble them erks me. They continue to parade around with a false sense of entitlement. At 3:10 one of them even mentions she 'only dates able-bodied guys'. The life-changing event seems to have no lasting effect on their outlook, demeanour or personality. Instead of growing, their sole motivation appears to be able to lead a Kardashian lifestyle, with the show completely glossing over any meaningful hardship.

I suppose portraying true heroes like this wouldn't get ratings when we could be watching princesses in wheelchairs flirting with 'able-bodied' men.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Messages In This Thread