rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid with the Captain Power method

How to get laid with the Captain Power method

Men:

I am going to tell you a little story. For about a year and half from mid 2006 to 2008, I actually lived with a woman.

She was a pretty girl from Joppatown Maryland near the outskirts of Baltimore, and we met in College in Manhattan. After I chased her for over 2 years we finally started dating in 2005. That was mistake number#1, if a girl doesnt like you in the beginning, its' no good....You should'nt have to convince her to date you.

Anyway, she ended up getting laid off from her job in Maryland and decided to move up to Brooklyn to go for her master's in teaching. We found a small apartment together in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn and I was on the fast track to marriage.

A couple months later my life turned into a living hell. Not only was she a "hoarder", but she was horrible with money, bitchy, and stopped having sex with me.

Eventually we started getting into some huge fights, and when the summer rolled around she started going back to her parents house on the weekends. Around August 1, weekends turned into every day.

I was still going to work everyday, and everytime I called her she wouldnt return my calls. Once a week she would pick up and say she was "confused" and then hangup. But that is all bullshit, if someone is confused, then you need to break up.....

Labor day approached and I had no idea if she was moving back. My friends invited me to the jersey shore in belmar, and I decided to go down to end my depression. I got drunk and made out with some girl from DC with huge fake breasts, and I immediately started to feel better.

A week later I was jogging at coney island when I received the following text, "hey, I'm at the apartment with my father and moving all of my stuff out in a uhaul". I was in complete shock! I told her to "go fuck herself about 25 times" before I returned to my ransacked apartment.

After a week of coors light and Michael Bolton I decided to get off my ASS and GET MOVING. I switched from Michael Bolton to the Rocky Soundtrack, and I started working out and running 6 days a week again like I did in College. Most importantly, I started going out partying 3 nights a week and approaching ton's of different women.

Every paycheck I started buying new clothes, and about 2 months later I was looking a million times better. I also signed up for plenty of fish, and during the work week I would add or write to almost 30 different girls a night.

By the time Halloween rolled around I was slowly starting to pick up some girls on the weekends at bars, and my 350 women stable from Plenty of Fish was also starting to get me some consistant ass....

So what is the moral of the story?? If you aren't happy with your woman situation, you need to get off your ass and fight for it. GYM, CLOTHES, GAME, and GOING OUT.

I just spoke to my friends, and we are going to spring break in South Padre in mid March, and Vegas for a bachelor party in May or June. This is going to be a good year!!!

Keep fighting, never give up the battle!

And never get married...

Captain P

Messages In This Thread