rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping it alive...

Keeping it alive...

A month or so ago I met a 27yd 8 with an incredibly tight body who lives far away from me but travels to my city often on business. It was initially a pretty casual conversation but without me even really asking she gave me her number and told me she wanted me to show her around my city next time she's in town.

We've been texting back and forth. At first her response time was long, but I think I ran a reasonably tight text game and now she responds instantly to my texts. She sent me a 'saw something that reminded me of you text' out of the blue a week or so ago so I think I have her on the hook.

The problem is our schedules aren't lining up. I travel a lot for business as well and so far every time she's been in town I've been out of town. Fortunately I go to pretty cool places so there's some display of high value/mystery just in that. "Oh sorry, I'm not free that week I was invited to give a talk in London/Paris/etc."

I'm afraid if this goes on too long she'll lose interest. Does anybody have any advice on how to keep the long distance text game interesting for another month or two until our schedules line up? So far my strategy has been to send a picture of something related to our conversations every week or two. The end game here is just the bang, I'm not looking to establish a LD relationship or anything.

Messages In This Thread