rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbian game

Lesbian game

To the OP, thats kinda sucks, but its cool you got to see two chicks makeout. The issue is that lesbo was probably watching you talk about pointless stuff, then swooped in said a few sexual words and it was a wrap. OR she seen you wondering how to just tap the chick on her waist and continue your convo-and then just swooped in on you lol. Dudes have done this to me before SO MANY TIMES thats why I dont spend much time on one chick at the club. I just go to the next one.
I'll give you guys the best advice EVER! Get em on your team! Chicks love chicks. In high school we had this butch chick that pulled girls all day. I got cool with her then after a few weeks of joking seeing her around, started friendly competing "you cant get more girls than me!" Next thing you know I'm in a club "Alonzo meet Jessica, meet Ashley,this is Cindy!" "Oh she told me about you!"
Yea man just be quick. Dont think just act on it. And if you can't bang her(cuz she's fully blown butch) befriend her.
USE EVERYONE IN THE CLUB YOU CAN!

Messages In This Thread