rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laying Down the Law with a Girl

Laying Down the Law with a Girl

I'll also reply to this in the latter context assuming its a girlfriend or more than a girl you are just banging. A girl you are just banging just gets moved to the back of the rotation. She wonders why she doesn't get her weekly hookup call and either corrects or drops out.

Now, onto girlfriend or LTR. In my younger days if I was presented with a DLV I would lose it, over the top anger etc. That back fired, she would usually resort to "see, I knew you would flip out over nothing" and use it as rationale to leave the relationship. Later on, now when presented with a DLV I used WWDD "What would Dad Do" you can insert your own father or TV father figure and think...If the Beaver did this to Ward Cleaver, how would he respond. The answer is usually calmy, fimrly and with un-negotiable consequences oh and with plenty of disappointment. Here's a case study from one of my better results. I was doing a small seminar in which a girl I was seeing was participating, she was undermining my authority as the instructor by making buddy buddy jokes etc. We had a break in the class and here's what I did:

1. As soon as she came up to me I said "come with me for a minute, I need to talk to you" and went with her into the hallway, by changing the location I immediately re-framed it as one where she knew something was up
2. I said "I am really disappointed with your behaviour right now. I am trying to teach and you are interrupting and making an ass out of me in front of people who are my customers. You're better than that, don't make a fool out of yourself"
3. The result was big eyes, crying and profuse apology mixed with a look that she wanted me to take her bang her right there. She composed herself in the bathroom and came completely back in line.

Thats the kind of stuff my parents would use to discipline me as a kid and it worked very well. The key is to get her to step out of the situation you are in, especially if its a social one. It resets her brain and saves her any public embarrassment, which most women will fight to avoid at all costs even if completely wrong out out of line.

Fortunately or unfortunately treating a woman like a child yields good results. Remember WWDD.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread