rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Landlord Game: Banging Your Female Tenants

Landlord Game: Banging Your Female Tenants

Over the last few years, Ive invested in buying several old houses, remodeling them and turning them into many rental units. Things have gone pretty well and I have enough passive income to be able to travel anytime I want. The only problem is that it is in a third world country, so you always have to go back regularly, or else you risked being robbed by administrators, tenants, neighbors, etc.

Two of my buildings are near the main university, so there are many female students and young single moms who rent regularly.
Let`s just say that at the beginning, I took advantage of the situation by flirting and sometimes asking some of them out for drinks.

I banged 3 university girl tenants the first year after I finished the first building, but I didnt really enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

First, because I'm not usually someone who mixes business with pleasure, as I have had bad experiences in the past, when I have done so. Second, because it started to seem a bit like p4p after banging them a few times.....they started to ask me for favors and to lower the rent. Third, because I had to see them often and once I got bored and went with another, the harmony in the building went down the drain.

Nevertheless, if you have the right type of personality and you are renting to girls in certain countries it can be a goldmine. Unfortunately for me, the third world city where Im at is not known for the quality of its women and their personality is almost as bad as their American counterparts......so it doesnt seem worth it.

If only my properties were in Colombia, Russia, The DR, Brazil,etc all my objections would be forgotten lol.

Any other forum members have similar or different experiences being a landlord?

Messages In This Thread