rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding a balance between Life, Work, Passion, and Sex.

Finding a balance between Life, Work, Passion, and Sex.

I wanted to ask for advice on something my brain has been rumbling with for the past couple weeks.

I am trying to find a balance between life, sex, passions and work. Life in the sense that I need to experience it (do things, go out, shoot pool, rock climb), sex in that I am pursuing it (going out, doing approaches, getting blown out, getting numbers, facilitating opportunities to get laid), passions in that I am building my skill set (writing, reading, comedy, blogging, ebooks, gre/gradschool), and work in that I have to do this in order to survive (substitute teaching and pizza deliveries).

I am trying to figure out how to do it all at once and it is difficult. For starters, my main concern is my passion and work. Passion requires me to dedicate hours to my craft every day, at least one hour but shooting for two, and work is what I have to do in order to survive.

But of course I want to get laid.

I am trying to find a way to work both my jobs and still pursue my other ventures. My substitute job has me leaving my availability open from 8-3 M-F. I am not sure if I will even have jobs lined up but that is what the job description requires of me (basically be on call). I live in Hillsborough County (Tampa) and it is a big fucking county, so chances are high there are plenty of schools I can go to get a job, even if I have to drive an hour out to get it.

My other job is cool with me working weekends and evenings only.

My concern is how I maximize how much I work with enough time to pursue my hobbies as well as pick up women.

Can anyone recommend me a master schedule of sorts? Keep in mind I reserve early mornings (at least 5:00am) three times a week for weight lifting, but I shoot for four days at the gym, three days off.

Messages In This Thread