rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

brother adopted sluts kid

brother adopted sluts kid

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:57 AM)relo Wrote:  

My bro married some fat pregnant slut who had 2 kids already and adopted her kid( I just today found out today it wasn't his)
He went to Iraq for the war and sunk all the money he made there into the bitch.

He paid for her to take a vacation by herself to Minnesota. Found out later she was sending nude pics to a guy she met online there, believed her that nothin happened.

2.5 years in, after she's had a few affairs she nukes their marriage and he's fucked with child support for the rest of his life.

Fucking bitch is posting on Fb about him being a dead beat dad today...If I saw her.......

What would you do in his position? Keep raising the kid? Any conceivable way he can get out of child support?

Just venting really it all pisses me off.

He's fucked. He adopted the child; it's his. Furthermore, with him being in the military, there is very little he can do. If he skips child support, his chain of command can dock his pay. They will take an allotment out of his check that will go straight to the child's mother. He'll never even touch it.

That's very unfortunate. I often wonder what possesses men to adopt women's children from prior relationships. There is no benefit to it whatsoever and the down side is exactly what has happened to your brother. The child's biological father can't even be held accountable financially after the child has been adopted.

That fuckin' sucks...

Messages In This Thread