rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Son Discovers Dad's Old School Playa Technique

Son Discovers Dad's Old School Playa Technique

Quote: (11-08-2013 01:51 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2013 01:41 PM)Mulatta Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 03:23 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

The kid has spent the last 17 years being trained for this very moment. He is now willing to throw his own father, his own family and HIS own life under the bus for the happiness and supposed "honor" of the woman (mother). Sickening

Every once in a while I wonder why my dad hasn't cheated on my (61 year old) mom, and come to the conclusion that I would be even more proud of him if he did. I would cover for him in a heartbeat and lie until my my dying breath if I had to to maintain the rouse of a fully satisfying marriage for them both.

Would you feel the same way about your mom cheating?

A man cheats for sex, when a woman cheats she has lost all respect for the man. Fidelity on the part of the guy was never a requirement for marriage until recently.

You statement does not answer the question.

And don't be fooled, women get tired of the sleeping with the same man with the same tricks too and they are also capable of having meaningless sex. It happens all the time.

Messages In This Thread