rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The way I take care of my unhealthy food cravings

The way I take care of my unhealthy food cravings

Kinda gross and you can only do it if you're alone... I've been doing this for almost two years now and it works in both taking care of my junk food cravings and keeping the wasted calories off.

Works best for things like french fries, chips, cake, cookies...

You cram like 5 fries (for example) into your mouth, chew the shit out of them, only allow yourself to swallow about 10% of the masticated food, then spit the vast majority (90%) into a napkin. Repeat. This works like a champ. The act of swallowing the 5% to 10% placates your craving, the chewing of the entire product is fun and tastes good, and your body is saved the garbage food.

Another great thing to do this on is Popeyes or KFC. You peel the skin off, EAT the healthier chicken part, then you can chew the tasty skin without swallowing much of it. Spit that horrible artery-clogging shit out after you savor the taste.

I've shared this idea with about 50 people - girls I'm dating, friends at the gym, family members... they all think I'm fucking crazy. I maintain that I'm a genius. I've googled this type of eating strategy and you get a bunch of betas and women saying it's "dangerous" and "unhealthy" but I disagree. There's nothing dangerous about devouring a filet or NY Strip (healthy) and then spitting out 90% of a worthless baked potato or fries.

ETA: To reiterate, this is to go along WITH a HEALTHY entree that gives your body nutrition - fish, chicken, steak, etc.

Thoughts? Maybe I'll post pictures of my chewed up spat out McDonalds fries and post them next time. [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread