rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Honesty Method

The Honesty Method

Quote: (01-05-2013 08:27 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Most game methods approach dealing with women in a results-oriented way. The objective is usually along the lines of "more sex with higher quality women" and changing your behaviour (becoming more "alpha", say) in order to achieve this. However game also espouses concepts such as "abundance mentality" - how can we reconcile having an abundance mentality with changing behaviour in order to maximise results?

Abundance mentality is just the conscious understanding that there are lots of women to meet. It has nothing to do with your behavior or your style of game.

Quote: (01-05-2013 08:27 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

I think that instead we could see dating as non-results oriented, but oriented towards principles of honesty and doing what you want, incorporating dating into an honest lifestyle where you're straight with everyone. Being honest with women and seeing which women appreciate that - the ones that do are going to be awesome to be around and deal with. Sure we might get rejected more but that was part of the game anyway and I'd personally be willing to take more rejection if it meant finding women that I really connected with and didn't have to expend a lot of effort being 'alpha' around.

IMO this is the most potent "way". It's not some schtick or technique. It's an attitude. Basically what you mean is screening based approach [that I've been preaching since day 1] where you look for your type of a girl that you find attractive [beyond looks] instead of target hunting.

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:04 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Shit tests: a woman starts shit testing you, and if you have an abundance mentality you might think "fuck this, I'm going to talk to a girl who won't shit test me" and leave. Leaving because it's a pain to talk to someone who keeps giving you shit is not really very good for getting results, if what game guys say is true about shit tests often being a means for a woman to assess your 'alphaness'. Surely in terms of results the best thing would be to pass the shit tests instead of leaving.

You take it too far. This is not "honesty method". This is laziness and unrealistic approach. If you are honest with girls you talk to they shittest you harder than when you game them indirectly. This is to be expected. They see your balls on the line. And they like it. But honesty means outstanding social experience girls are not accustomed to. They have to find out if that's for real. So if you decide to ignore social pressure you created yourself cause it's pain in the ass then you lose. Only when this interaction goes south your abundance kicks in and you go meet another girl.

When you project that honest & authentic vibe social pressure/tension will come. Embrace it. However, let's not be stupid, if the girl is total bitch to you for 5 minutes and doesn't calm down then it's your decision what to do.

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:04 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Also, if you have (or at least, perceive yourself to be in a state of) abundance, why go to all the effort to change your behaviour for better results? If many girls don't like your behaviour, then you'll usually find a few who will (within reason), if you live in abundance.

1.. we can think we're in abundance mode all we want but if we have no proof of that then this is just another delusion like "i could do this, i could do that..". yeah so do it. Abundance mentality is cool cause your understand that there are plenty fish in the sea. But only abundance REALITY is the first hand proof of that.
2.. to create abundance [of girls] in our life we need some balls and some game. If our current behavior bring poor results then those rejections is surely motivating to step up and change our behavior.
3.. in the end it's all about quality of sex life in general

Messages In This Thread