rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Honesty Method

The Honesty Method

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:04 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

WIA: here's an example where a tension could occur -

Shit tests: a woman starts shit testing you, and if you have an abundance mentality you might think "fuck this, I'm going to talk to a girl who won't shit test me" and leave. Leaving because it's a pain to talk to someone who keeps giving you shit is not really very good for getting results, if what game guys say is true about shit tests often being a means for a woman to assess your 'alphaness'. Surely in terms of results the best thing would be to pass the shit tests instead of leaving.

Also, if you have (or at least, perceive yourself to be in a state of) abundance, why go to all the effort to change your behaviour for better results? If many girls don't like your behaviour, then you'll usually find a few who will (within reason), if you live in abundance.
Ya, that makes sense. I've heard arguments similar to that before.

I'm reminded of when I was 32 trying to date a 24 year old hottie prom queen. She was complaining about how some bad boy was always moving on, and I quipped "ya, beautiful people don't seem to appreciate what they have". She stared at me as if I had just called her a shallow cunt, which I suppose I did.

Seems to me that as you say, abundance can be a form of giving yourself an excuse to not really sink into the situation and work with it. It's a way to be shallow, and flit on to the next flower without exploring in any depth your current situation.

Or it can be a means to more easily maintain healthy boundaries and avoid drama and bullshit.

But drama and bullshit are what we have to be able to deal with, in order to get women deeply hooked. There are no sane women. Anywhere. Not even one. Not on earth, and not on mars.

Messages In This Thread